Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yes, This

As I was driving through the desert fro Vegas to LA, I couldn't help but let my mind begin to wander into the unknown... What am I gonna do now?  How will I do my part to be a part of the solution?  When will I find out what my next step will be?  I was going from problem to problem, and feeling like I was amidst a storm in my mind... but I realized, as with any storm, this too shall pass.


Sometimes I get wrapped up in my own silly stories I make up of things beyond my control, and forget that they are only as important as I make them... and just as these dilemmas will pass, so will the precious moments I spend contemplating them.  This is the present, it is a present, it is whatever you asked God/ the universe/ Santa for by the thoughts you thought and moves you made to bring you here.  


So be grateful for now... because this too shall pass!!




Today's Silver Lining:
"You know you can't keep lettin' it get you down, And you can't keep draggin' that dead weight around.  If there ain't all that much to lug around, Better run like hell when you hit the ground. When the morning comes.  When the morning comes. You can't stop these kids from dancin'. Why would you want to? Especially when you're already gettin' yours. 'Cause if your mind don't move and your knees don't bend, well don't go blamin' the kids again. When the morning comes. When the morning comes. When the morning comes. When the morning comes. When the morning comes. When the morning comes. Let it go, this too shall pass. Let it go, this too shall pass."  Let It Go - by OK Go


No comments:

Post a Comment