Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Monday, March 8, 2010

It Works!!

In tough situations, it's easy to get down and out, to feel stuck and helpless... however, it is possible to let go and have faith that things will work out for the best.  I usually take the easy way, but this time while in a rut, I decided to chin up, set my intention and let go... and wouldn't ya know...
 it worked!!

Now I'm not saying there weren't times I had attempted this and failed... it's hard to have faith when you're hanging on by a thread, but it's times like that you need it most.  Rather than focusing on what's wrong, all that you can't do, how impossible a solution seems... making the switch to what you can do, what's available and knowing that whatever needs to happen will!  It sounds too good to be true, but when you trust and put your faith in whatever it is you believe, you will bring the solution.

Now it may not be the solution you hoped for, but it will be whatever you need to get you to the next step, whatever that may be.  It may also be hard not to stress out and worry, but when you take a step back... you realize that when you get upset about things, it is only pushing the answer away.

So give it a go, try it, go for the smile, sigh and faith... it might take time, it might take strength, it make take a few attempts, but when you let it go and stop trying... it works!



Today's Silver Lining:
"Before this river, Becomes an ocean, Before you throw my heart back on the floor, Oh baby I reconsider, My foolish notion, Well I need someone to hold me, But I'll wait for something more, Yes I've gotta have faith... " Faith - by George Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment