Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nothing's Gonna Change My World

The more I learn, the less I know... the longer I'm around, the more I live.  I still get affected by sources outside of my world here and there, but lately... I've felt a sense of peace through these ups and downs.  Nothing has changed as far as my plan or life situation, but I just have this faith in now, and whatever now will become later... rather than spending my now wanting later. It's taken me a lot of searching and thinking and feeling to come to the conclusion, (for now), that this is it, there's nothing to figure out... there's no answer because there's no question... and the simple fact that this is, is the proof and the reason.

Then today I was talking to someone who was worried about all these tricky little moments that life is full of, known to some as problems... and they started questioning me about the future... asking me, don't I want a career, family, stability... reminding me these things need to be planned.  Hmmmm...I started thinking, maybe I shouldn't be so happy, maybe I should worry about what to do next, rather than go with my intuition all the time... I mean it just can't be this easy... maybe I had it all wrong.

Then I was walking to my car, and I found a fortune cookie in the parking lot... it was still wrapped so I had to pick it up and open it!!  The fortune inside read: "Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life."  Hahahaaaaa... I literally laughed out loud for a good 2 minutes.  So... I guess I needed a little reminder that I'm on the right path for me... but it's nice to know there's something amazing out there leaving me breadcrumbs to follow, just to be sure... Gratitude to my tour guides!  Life is so good!!


Today's Silver Lining:

"Sounds of laughter, shades of earth are ringing, Through my open ears inciting and inviting me, Limitless undying love which shines around me like a, million suns and calls me on and on, Across the universe, Jai guru deva om, Nothing's gonna change my world, Nothing's gonna change my world."  Across the Universe- Written by John Lennon & Paul McCartney




No comments:

Post a Comment