Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Monday, March 1, 2010

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

These days everyone is LOLing, but no one seems to be happy.... People are JKing, while typing with a stern stare into a computer at a desk they despise.... If everyone is really Ling their A's O why do people look at me with a death stare when I smile at them?!  Have we replaced our acts of joy with letters?
 When I was leaving my yoga class tonight I went into what I like to call the CLaSS( clap, laugh, and sigh, smile) Vinyasa Flow, when I saw this out in front of a Bar-B-Que joint:


A Vinyasa flow is a bunch of poses or asanas, done together with the breath so you flow from one to the next.  I now like to find these sequences that flow in my life, and the CLaSS is one of my most frequent (and favorite) ones...

1. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... (clapping) A cute plush dancing piggy
2. Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmnnnn.... Is this supposed to make people hungry?! (smiling).... Well it made me Laugh Out Loud (LOL for those of you who have forgotten what words look like)



Sometimes in life an outburst of laughter is hiding where you least expect it and right where you need it and there are no letters to replace the feeling of letting yourself flow with it!!  What some people see as food, I see as cute... haha... what some see as boredom others see as joy... it's all how you look at  it, and you can look at it with a smile or a face like you just bit into a lemon.  So don't judge yourself for wanting to actually laugh, just go for it!  The one thing you can do that people can all understand (and benefit from)... is smile... and better yet, it's free, it can be done anywhere, and it's universally understood!  So whether it's at a dancing pig, a silly sign, something immature or even yourself... it's okay to laugh out loud... even if other people look at you like, OMG!! ; )


Today's Silver Lining:


"Here is a little song I wrote , You might want to sing it note for note, Don't worry be happy, In every life we have some trouble, When you worry you make it double, Don't worry, be happy...... Ain't got no place to lay your head, Somebody came and took your bed, Don't worry, be happy, The land lord say your rent is late, He may have to litigate, Don't worry, be happy, Look at me I am happy, Don't worry, be happy, Here I give you my phone number, When you worry call me, I make you happy." Don't Worry Be Happy - by Bobby McFerrin


I dare you not to smile when you watch this... it's tough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI

No comments:

Post a Comment