Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Sunday, March 7, 2010

Do You See What I See

Everyday is full of new things to learn, and old things to remember... while letting go, and letting flow in Venice for the day, there was much to look at... and then see...



We're all a reflection



Stop and smell the roses!!



Read the writing on the wall



Things are looking up



K.I.S.S... Keep It Simple Sweetie!


So, take a look at the big pictures in life!!  Everyday is full of whatever you make out of what you see : )


Today's Silver Lining:
 "I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign, Life is demanding without understanding, I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign, No one's gonna drag you up to get into the, light where you belong... But where do you belong?"  The Sign- by Ace of Base


1 comment: