Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Did You Have Any FUN Today?

So I've been learning a lot about food lately... what it is, what it isn't, what it does, things that claim to be food... and I've become very passionate about it... kinda like anything I'm into any given moment.  I love watching documentaries about the subject, reading books and articles about it, and shopping for the new things I've found.  I was talking to my dad today, telling him about this film I had watched called, The Beautiful Truth, and what I had learned.  It explored a healing process called the Gerson Therapy which is a natural and effective method of curing cancer.  It showed some of the things that are causing cancer, among other things due to the new way we make food.  Anyways... I loved it and it found it really informative.  So I was talking to my dad about that, a meeting I had gone to about a nutritional supplement and that I was getting ready to go to yoga...  He asked, "Have you had any fun today?"

Well I guess that depends...

Fun: n - A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.


My answer would be yes... as strange as it is, at this moment learning is fun for me.  I never thought I would say that, but I actually call many things that might not be a source of enjoyment amusement or pleasure to most, fun!! 
 
So, for today, that's what I call fun, now as for tomorrow, I'm thinking pool and yoga...
So... Did you have any fun today??
 
 
Today's Silver Lining:
 

Some boys take a beautiful girl, And hide her away from the rest of the world, I want to be the one to walk in the sun, Oh girls they want to have fun, Oh girls just want to have, That's all they really want, Some fun,
When the working day is done, Girls--they want to have fun, Oh girls just want to have fun."  Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- by Cindy Lauper


No comments:

Post a Comment