Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Do It

All day long I was feeling unmotivated.  I didn't want to wake up at 7 for work.  I didn't want to go to yoga after work.  While I was doing yoga, there were asanas I didn't want to do.  I didn't want to write this blog.... 

Yet all day long I did these things, and was always grateful I did!  Once you take that first step, make that first move, you're doing!  The thoughts about how hard it is to do something are much more challenging to overcome than the actual act of doing itself... things always seem much more daunting until they are done!  Whenever I take a long trip, I'm not exactly sure what's gonna happen.  I have a one way ticket, some cash and a destination, and not much after that... but as soon as I do it, it is done.  The next step comes, my plan creates itself, and before you know it, I'm on a flight home, ready to do it again!!  Even though sometimes you may still struggle through it, you can feel good about the fact that you actually did it!!  Doing keeps us in the flow, it keeps things coming our way, and it gives us more to be grateful for!  Look, I'm doing it write/right now... and I love doing it, it's so great!!! I'm so glad I did it!! 

So to quote Brian Johnson: "As the Greek goddess Nike says... 'JUST DO IT!!'"

See, that wasn't so tough, and I'm already done!! :-) Yay!

If you want to feel like a kid in a candy shop, check this out... I seriously felt like I was in a Wonkaland of Wisdom the first time I read through it!!!  So much yummy stuff... ;-)))  http://PhilosophersNotes.com

Today's Silver Lining:

"You find your faith has been lost and shaken, You take back what's been taken, Get on your knees and dig down deep, You can do what you think is impossible, Keep on believing, don't give in, It'll come and make you whole again, It always will, it always does... Love is unstoppable."  Unstoppable- by Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment