Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Saturday, February 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

I'm home after my trips to LA and Chicago.  While in Chicago I kept referring to LA as home, in LA I couldn't wait to get back to my home in Vegas.  Now that I'm here, I've heard news that makes me consider going home again... to FL.  So.  Where is my home?  In me... I AM home... right now, always, no matter where my gypsy spirit flies me away to. 

As I lay in my comfy bed, with my easily accessible computer, in my snuggly robe, with plenty of time and space to write and free my mind... I will say that this home is a nice place to be right now, and much easier for me to focus on what is and not miss tomorrow or hope for the past and just do this.  Write... and breathe.  Aaaaah.  Thankyou.  Thankyou for bringing me home again Vegas, who'd have thought it would take the city of lights to show me the light.  Adorable, really.  Time to shine.

Today's Silver Lining:

"This is my temporary home, It's not where I belong, Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through, This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going, I'm not afraid because I know, this is my, Temporary Home."  Temporary Home- by Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment