Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For the better

I had a friend pass away today that I hadn't talked to in a while and that made me sad.  He was an amazing person... people thought he was crazy because they didn't understand him, which is why we got along. 

It was just a reminder to me that it's always a good idea to call someone if they're on your mind, say sorry if you need to, and just be grateful for the people who you have in your life.  No matter how long it's been or what has happened along the way, people are in your life for a reason, and just knowing them somehow changes you, even if it's in a way you may never realize.  I realized today that some of the things I understand, are based on fundamentals I explored with him.
So Justin, thanks, for always being you, someone I understand. 

Today's Silver Lining:

"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason... Bringing something we must learn, and we are lead, to those who help us most to grow if we let them... and we help them in return."  For Good- Wicked the musical

No comments:

Post a Comment