Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Friday, May 7, 2010

Have a Miraculous Day


"Good morning, This is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help, so have a miraculous day.”~ Wayne Dyer



Really?!  That's so sweet... Thank God for that!"  I mean, how great is that?!  I just think it's the best thing EVER!!  However, as spectacular as this is, it's still tough to remember sometimes.  Especially when I actually have things that need to be handled... but knowing it has changed my life.  Now "Thank God!" takes on a whole new meaning... like thanks for getting my back on that, you're awesome!!  I used to try to take care of my own problems a lot. Mostly by stressing out at what would happen rather than actually figuring out a plan... but for now I've decided to be grateful I have someone else to take care of things for me... and wouldn't ya know, I never even have to deal with my problems any more.  Just when I thought I saw one creeping up on me, a repair man came out of no where and got things all working perfectly before I even had a chance to worry.  So, Thanks God, now I'm gonna go have another miraculous day!

Today's Silver Lining:
"I welcome the sun, the clouds and rain, the wind that sweeps the sky clean, and lets the sun shine again. This is the most magnificent life has ever been.  Here is heaven and earth, and the brilliant sky in between.  Blessed is this life, and I'm gonna celebrate being alive.  Blessed is this life, and I'm gonna celebrate being alive."  Blessed- by Brett Dennen

No comments:

Post a Comment