Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Free Gifts!!!

Economy-shmonony... blah, blah, blah.  Yes, money many be tight for many people out there, but let's be real, we just keep buying new versions of the same crap anyways!!  We always have everything we need, even if we trick ourselves into thinking otherwise... we're very adaptable creatures!  A friend showed me a great video today where someone was giving out Free Hugs, and it got me to thinking... of all the things that are free to give and readily available.  I decided I'm going to be giving out free gifts all week, so look out people... if I see you it may as well be your birthday because I'm loading you up with goodies.  Here's my top 10 list of free gifts to give to friends, family, or your favorite Starbucks barista... because it's all about living and giving the present, hehe!!

The Best 10 Free Gifts Ever (well at least on this blog, lol)

10. a wink
9. a knee to tie your shoe on
8. a cool nickname
7. knock knock jokes
6. courtesy laughs
5. high fives...(had to keep with the whole 5 theme!)
4. smiles
3. compliments
2. hugs

and, the top one is..... drum roll.... cowbell......................

1. dance moves... I mean come on, who doesn't love to watch someone dance?!!  I don't know about you, but I'm always grateful when someone is willing to share their moves with me, and so I will be giving out free dance moves, (I usually charge)... so you're welcome in advance!! 


Today's Silver Lining:
"And I'll take you for who you are, If you take me for everything, And do it all over again, It's all the same, hours slide and days go by, Till you decide to come, But in-between it always seems too long, Suddenly but I have the skill, yeah, I have the will, to breath you in while I can, However long you stay is all that I am."  All the Same- by The Sick Puppies



No comments:

Post a Comment