Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Thursday, May 20, 2010

Being a Super Star

 
Changing what you have comes from
changing who you are.

And changing who you are comes from changing what
you think.
...
Which is why I made the latter so easy.
-The Universe

Well, a big thank-you goin out to the universe!!  I am grateful for this amazing ability to change my life, by just thinking it so!!  Just knowing this changes my thoughts!!  When you think you are powerful, you are... you are!!

I love my notes from the universe I get each day!!  It's free to sign up if you wanna be inspired, and it's also supercoolhappyfun!!  You can even make a vision board, which I LOVE!!!  The link is:

http://www.tut.com/theclub/

I'll leave you with one more note the Universe sent me that I absolutely adore... ;-)

From really far out in space, do you know what you look like? 
A star. 
A super star! 
Love you like crazy glue,
The Universe

It's official, I'm a star... And to put it in the words of one of my favorite SNL characters, Mary Katherine Gallagher... "Superstar!!"

Today's Silver Lining:
"Hey, look me over, Tell me do U like what U see? Hey, I ain't got no money, But honey, I'm rich on personality, Hey, check it all out, Baby, I know what it's all about, Before the night is through, U will see my point of view, Even if I have 2 scream and shout, Oh baby, I'm a star! Might not know it now, Baby, but I are, I'm a star! I don't want 2 stop till I reach the top, Sing it! (We are a star!)"  Baby I'm a Star- by Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment