Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Golden Rules!!!

What am I doing?  It's an answer that's always changing for me, and one that usually takes a bit of explaining and still never quite makes sense to people... but today I found a new answer that explains it perfectly.  At the moment I'm enjoying what I have, embracing change, allowing it to create whatever happens next, and being grateful that i have the freedom to do all of the above!!  I'm happy where I am, but still movin, doing what I need to do, but also what I want to do... in short, "I'm livin my life like it's golden!"


Today's Silver Lining:

"I'm holding on to my freedom, Can't take it from me, I was born into it and it comes naturally, I'm strumming my own freedom, Playing the God in me, Representing His glory, Hope He's proud of me! Yeah!  Living my life like it's golden, Living my life like it's golden."  Golden- by Jill Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment