Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Monday, July 5, 2010

There it is Here...

No matter where you go, here you are,
No matter how you grow, you're never far,
From where you were and still will be
From who you is for all to see.

If you always seek, you never hide,
The question burning deep inside,
An answer alone can't fully provide,
We seek the journey not the ride.

So saddle up and run run run,
Faster faster towards the sun,
Be the light, stay shiny gold,
Because the new is still the old.

Truth is never scary when,
We see that it has already been,
So choose the love, don't store the fear,

Because if it's there... then it is here.


Today's Silver Lining:
"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold, I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good." Pursuit of Happiness- by Kid Cudi


No comments:

Post a Comment