Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not Knowing, Just Going


Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


It's about that time again... time for change.  Time to let go, to let it be and wait and see.  No matter how many times I move on... no matter how many times things keep getting better... no matter how many times I say goodbye and hello... goodbye never gets any easier.  Life is a choice though, and I choose to keep going... never really knowing where, always happy when I get there.

People always ask me how I do it, why I do it... and I guess it's as easy for me as whatever everyone else does is for them.  It's just where I am, and where I'm going... and even without really knowing, I always feel the wind blowing me on my way, hear the signs calling me onward... and this time is no different.  As I was packing up my apt today, a Tom Petty song started playing...


Today's Silver Lining:
"Broken skyline, which way to love land, Which way to something better, Which way to forgiveness, Which way do I go.  It's time to move on, time to get going, What lies ahead, I have no way of knowing, But under my feet, bad grass is growing, It's time to move on, it's time to get going."  Time To Move On- by Tom Petty

(hard to find this song, this guy has some random stuff in his apt, but it works, lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment