Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love at First Flight

“Come to the edge.”

“We can't. We're afraid.”

“Come to the edge.”

“We can't. We will fall!”

“Come to the edge.”

And they came.

And he pushed them.

And they flew.



~Guillaume Apollinaire


Life is calling us.  Love beckons us to come.
It seems risky to walk towards it... closer to the edge, because we don't believe we can fly... until we do... then try to stop us... there's no way to fall out of that kind of love. 
I'm soaring higher than ever...until tomorrow.
See you among the stars.


Today's Silver Lining:
"I'm looking to the sky to save me, Looking for a sign of life, Looking for something to help me burn out bright, I'm looking for a complication, Looking cause I'm tired of trying, Make my way back home when I learn to fly...Fly along with me, I can't quite make it alone, Try and make this life my own."
Learn to Fly- by The Foo Fighters


No comments:

Post a Comment