Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Friday, June 18, 2010

You are HERE

So the other day I was driving and I had my GPS system on to tell me where to go.  Along the way I decided to stop off to grab a bite to eat, and when I did, it began recalculating.  I kept taking wrong turns to go to where I was headed, and it kept recalculating every time I did.  When I got back on the road, it recalculated again, to get me back to where I was headed, and I followed it to my destination.

What's the point... well it got me thinking about life... surprise, surprise!

In life, it is said there is a master plan... destiny if you will, but that we all still have free will.  I always had a hard time understanding how that was possible.  The GPS helped me understand the concept more clearly.  We all have a GPS guiding us to our set destination in life... it tells us where to turn, and exactly where we need to go... however, we are the ones driving.  We may take pit stops, avoid highways, pull over for a while to rest, and when we do, life recalculates accordingly.  Learning this, I've realized there are no wrong turns, time limits or ways to get lost... because life will always recalculate from wherever you are and continue guiding you along your way... ;-) 

Today's Silver Lining:

"Walking 'round The Room Singing Stormy Weather, at Fifty Seven Mount Pleasant Street, well It's The Same Room But Everything's Different, you Can Fight The Sleep But Not The Dream."  Always Bring the Weather- by Crowded House



No comments:

Post a Comment