Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Into the Light

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry for neglecting you while I was jet setting from NY, to Napa and LA.

It was a whirlwind of friends, fun and lessons in life. There's too much that has come and gone to begin to tell the tale, but in short, I saw the light... again.  It's always when and where you least expect it.

So thanks to life for letting me live it... I'll be back soon with more.

Today's Silver Lining:
"Well, I ain't always right but I've never been wrong.  Seldom turns out the way it does in a song.  Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."  Scarlet Begonias- by The Grateful Dead


No comments:

Post a Comment