Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Thursday, February 24, 2011

When the Stars Align

Sometimes I can think so much, plan so much and work so hard to get to what I think I want... but then other times, I can just be... in the right place, at the right time, with everything I need.  It's times like that I realize that it's not that the stars suddenly aligned... but that I did.

Mental note... The stars are ALWAYS aligned... act accordingly.


Today's Silver Lining
"See the stars align, And you know it’s all for you, Down were you before, Now you come alive for this, There’s calm inside the storm, If you know just what you’re trying for, See what you could be, And you know you shine for me, why not now."  Stars Align- by Kaskade  


No comments:

Post a Comment