Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do Not Ask

Woke up early this morning with lots of those don't ask questions that usually keep me up.  You know the: What am I doing? What do I want? How did I end up here? Is this all a waste of time? Will it ever end????  Now the last one I do know the answer to, and that is, no, no it will never end.  I was thinking to myself, why do I even ask these answer-less questions, when they make my smiley face turn to a hmmmm face.

Funny how moments literally change your life.  Our DNA is actually scientifically proven to be altered by our thoughts and feelings, so each moment is actually changing your entire life.  Every time you ask a question like that, which is basically a doubt, you encode it into your DNA.  So my new theory is that DNA is telling me... D.o N.ot A.sk, but instead, D.evelop N.ew A.nswers.  Rather than the woulda, coulda, shoulda, I'm gonna focus on the did, do, done!!!  I'm gonna wake up thinking, "Wow, you had a blast in Asia", "Thanks for that great workout", "This new project you're working on is coming along better than I hoped", "Gee, way to really stay on top of your blog"!!!  So thanks DNA, for helping me figure out how to alter you to my advantage : )

Today's Silver Lining:

"Fish in the sea you know how I feel, River running free you know how I feel, Blossom in the trees you know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good" - Feeling Good by Muse

1 comment:

  1. Update: I also learned today that our DNA is:

    60% the same as a banana
    67% the same as a mouse
    98% the same as a monkey

    Who'd have thought we had so much in common with bananas... haha!

    ReplyDelete