Once upon all the time, something challenging happens, followed by something amazing...




Monday, August 2, 2010

Makin Moves

Moving... never sounds fun... never easy, but it sure feels good to move on!  I moved everything out of my apartment in Vegas into a storage unit, and though it was 110 out, and there were 3 flights of stairs to trek down, the highlights were surprisingly positive!!

1.  It only took 4 carloads to move everything I own.... awesome!!!

2.  My storage unit plays lots of Billy Joel and Chicago... lotsa singing along!!!

3.  Threw my mattress down the stairs... realized I can do anything!!!

4.  Used the cart as a skate board to roll my mattress into the unit... fun!!!

5.  Looking inside my unit makes me happy... it's so pretty!!!

6.  Did all of it in a pink tutu... classic!!

So... things are always how you create them.  Moves can be quick, empowering, even fun, if you make them that way!! 
And as I sit here now, so grateful for everything and everyone in my life, I'm totally sure of one thing... I'm movin in the right direction!


Today's Silver Lining:
"And It seems such a waste of time, If that's what it's all about, Mama, If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out. Mmm, I'm movin' out. Ooh-hoo, uh-huh, mmmm, You should never argue with a crazy mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mind.  You oughta know by now."  Movin' Out- by Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment